Who tagged me: 111archer
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you feel comfortable answering that the person who tagged you asked. Then write 11 new questions.
Rule 3: Tag people and link them to the post. (suggested 10 people + the person who tagged you)
Rule 4: Actually tell people you tagged…
1. If you could have any occupation whatsoever… What would it be?
A singer, artist, designer, actress, historical costumer, or housewife.
2. What movie character do you most identify with?
Somebody once told me I’m like a combination of Penny Lane from Almost Famous and Elinor Dashwood from Sense & Sensibility.
3. If you could live in any city in the world, which would it be?
Hmm…somewhere near the ocean…maybe Atlantic City?
4. If you could share a one-on-one meal with one person in history, who would it be?
I’m gonna be predictable here and say…Bruce Springsteen
5. If you could recommend one book for everyone to read, what would it be?
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (a little long and sometimes confusing, but a fantastic book.)
6. What’s the one song that will always make you cry?
7. What’s the one movie scene that will always make you cry?
8. What is your favorite and your least favorite word?
My favorite word is probably Glamour, and my least favorite is Frugal.
9. If you had to choose being dirt poor with a great sex life, or rich with no sex life, which would it be?
Well….since I already have no sex life, I might as well be rich ;)
10. What person outside of your family has influenced you most?
11. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? Something that really struck you…
I’ve been told more than once I’m an old soul, I really like that.
- Which song describes your current life most accurately?
- What do you spend most of your money on?
- If you had to wear one color for the rest of your life which color would you choose?
- What’s your favorite type of flower?
- What’s a song that calms you down?
- What was the first movie you remember seeing in a movie theater?
- If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
- What was the first album you bought on your own?
- What would you most like to change about the world?
- What kind of books do you read the most?
- If you could steal the wardrobe of any movie or tv character who would you choose?
(I wasn’t sure who to tag, so anyone who’d like to answer should) :)